Welcome to my blog. If you are looking for ways to rebuild your vision then you have come to the right place. This is a review of Vision Without Glasses, a guide written by Duke Peterson, an optometrist of 25 years experience.
Click here to to visit the Vision Without Glasses official site.
In this guide you will discover:
- The causes of eyestrain which can lead to poor vision.
- Some of the myths that have built up around poor vision.
- Ways to relax your eyes, including a simple exercise which can be done in a few moments in the workplace.
- The foods you should eat to improve your sight
- The foods you should avoid as they deprive your body of the nutrients it needs – causing your eyesight to deteriorate aswell as contributing to overall ill health.
- Herbs which can be taken to improve vision.
- Fresh juice recipes for vision improvement, including recipes to help with specific vision problems.
- The medications which damage vision.
You will also be shown exercises which can be done to improve vision, including exercises with the eyecharts provided which were themselves conceived by the renowned ophthalmologist Dr W H Bates.
You will have to invest some time following these exercises and do them regularly, but then few benefits in life come to us instantaneously.
Overall, this is an empowering guide providing useful advice which can easily be followed at your own pace, regardless of your age or however long you have been wearing glasses.
Click here to check this out for yourself.